Tuesday, September 15, 2015

I saw this on TV

We watch a lot of Food TV and Cooking Channel in this house. Other than some HGTV, we probably don't watch much of anything else. The other night when I'd missed the show I planned to watch, I noticed a show on Cooking Channel called Giada in Paradise: Capri. Since we've been considering a day trip to Capri, I figured this would be a good show to watch.

Well, now that I've seen the show, I want to spend days and nights in Capri! At this point in time, I'm playing around with our itinerary a little bit. We're considering cutting our trip to the south of Rome short a day so at we'll get a a few more daylight hours in Capri as well as an overnight. After checking with a friend, she recommended 2 nights in Capri which I just don't think we can swing without me changing a lot more things. Hmm, something to consider. Just when I thought everything was planned out just so...

Update... we're double-booked, awaiting confirmation from our hotel in Sorrento that we can shorten our stay there by one night.

As of today, September 16th, our itinerary has two nights in Anacapri confirmed. (And Expedia was a pleasure to work with on the phone when changing our reservations.)

No comments:

Post a Comment